Saturday, February 25, 2012
How to save water!
You might say that you don't need to conserve water because theres so much, right? Thats definitely true, but what about how many people live on this earth? Roughly, 7 million. It's not even about the amount of water, it's about how we can clean it. We as humans, are running out of resources to clean water. This is bad because if we can't conserve clean water, we will not have enough for our grandchildren or great grandchildren of future generations. We need to keep our clean water for millions of years. There are some helpful tips that are great ways to save water!
1) Cut 2 minutes on a shower! It's not too much to ask? Right?
2) When you brush your teeth, turn off the water after you wet your toothbrush!
3) Don't take baths! They contain at least 3 gallons of water and it wastes a lot!
4) Check pipes for leaks! One careless error can waste water without you even knowing it.
5) Save bottles of water in the fridge! So you can drink water without wasting it later.
For more information go to: http://eartheasy.com/live_water_saving.htm
Posted by Mission Marcus at 9:58 AM